I hope you are encouraged, educated, and inspired. Adoption is one of the greatest journey’s a family could ever take.
Rich Faith Posts on Adoption:
- Here We Go Again
- Our Daughter’s Adoption Story
- Feathers Of Adoption
- Racism In Adoption
- The Orphaned Among Us
- Why You Can’t Just Sit On The Sidelines
- What is religion anyway? A Compassionate View
- Fearlessly Facing Our History, Disabilities, or Our Child’s Ancestry in Adoption
- When The World Does See Color. And Transracial Adoption
- When Jesus Looks Like A Little Hawaiian Girl, Rippling Grace Wherever She Goes
- Why Adopt?
- When You Just Need To Be Refreshed
- When It’s Time To Step Outdoors and Live
- What a White Mom Tells Her African American Daughter About Ferguson
- What’s Justice? My 9 year-old asks
- Are We Living A Gospel That’s More Than Words?
- Is Orphan Ministry Giving You A Messianic Complex? When It’s Not About Me.
- The Black Eyed, Four-Year-Old & How Our Holes Can Be Made Whole
“To the world you may be one person…but to one person, you may be the world!”